Week Ending 15 October: US$80m of inflows, favouring Bitcoin, Polkadot and Cardano
Week Ending 01 October: Growing investor confidence in digital assets with inflows of US$90m.
· Digital asset investment products saw inflows of US$90m last week, marking the 7th consecutive week of inflows totalling US$411m.
· Bitcoin saw inflows of US$69m last week. We believe this decisive turnaround in sentiment is…
Week Ending 24 September: Investors see China ban as a buying opportunity with US$95m inflows
Week Ending 17 September: Investors shrug-off the Solana attack with another week of inflows
Week Ending 10 September: Solana remains a favourite amongst investors with inflows of almost US$50m
Week Ending 3 September 2021 | Improving sentiment for Bitcoin as flows turn positive
Digital asset investment products saw inflows totalling US$98m last week. For the third consecutive week we have seen inflows totalling US$140m suggesting improving investor sentiment. Inflows were seen across all digital assets although altcoins, on an…
Week ending August 27 | Altcoin inflows continue, Bitcoin saw its 8th consecutive week of outflows.
· Digital asset investment products saw a second consecutive week of inflows totalling US$24m last week.
· Bitcoin saw outflows for the 8th consecutive week with outflows totalling US$3.8m. …
Week Ending 20 August 2021 |First inflows totalling US$21m following a 6 week run of outflows.
· Positive price action in recent weeks has now pushed total assets under management (AuM) to US$57.3bn, the highest since mid-May.
· Solana, a competitor to Ethereum, saw the largest inflows of any digital…
Week Ending 13 August 2021 |6th consecutive week of outflows, but AuM risen 10% week-on-week